[Aug.-2016-NEW]70-331 VCE Dumps 234q Free Offered by Braindump2go[NQ106-NQ115]
2016/08 Microsoft Official News: 70-331 Exam Questions Updated Today!
Free 70-331 PDF & 70-331 VCE Dumps Shared by Braindump2go.com Now!
100% Real Exam Questions!
100% Pass Guaranteed!
1.| 2016/08 New 70-331 PDF & 70-331 VCE 234Q&As:http://www.braindump2go.com/70-331.html
2.| 2016/08 70-331 New Exa Questions:https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B75b5xYLjSSNZ2ZEQ3RCMWVUWUU&usp=sharing
New Question 106 – New Questions 115
A SharePoint farm has a very large search index.
Users report that search results are too broad.
You need to ensure that properties can be used to refine search results.
Which two options should you configure? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution. Choose two.)
C. Complete Matching
To create a managed property, add type code to the name, and enable a managed property as a refiner
1. Verify that the user account that performs this procedure is an administrator of the Search service application.
2. In Central Administration, in the Application Management section, click Manage ser- vice applications.
3. On the Manage Service Applications page, click the Search service application in which you want to create a managed property.
4. On the Search Administration page, in the Quick Launch, under Queries and Results, click Search Schema.
5. On the Managed Properties page, click New Managed Property.
6. On the New Managed Property page, in the Property name box, in the Name and de- scription section, type the name of the new managed property, followed by the appropri- ate type code. For an overview of type codes, see Type codes.
7. In the Type section, select the appropriate data type.
8. In the Main characteristics section, set the following selections:
Refinable: Yes – active or Yes – latent
You can also specify additional settings in this section.
9. In the Mappings to crawled properties section, click Add a mapping.
10. In the Crawled property selection dialog box, find the crawled property that you want to map to the managed property in the list, or search for it by typing the name of the crawled property in the box, and then clicking Find.
You are managing a SharePoint farm in an Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) forest.
The forest contains two domains named americas.contoso.com and europe.contoso.com. A single SharePoint farm is located in the americas.contoso.com domain and uses Kerberos authentication.
Users in the europe.contoso.com domain cannot access the Excel Services application in the americas.contoso.com domain when using an external data source.
You need to ensure that users in the europe.contoso.com domain can use the Excel Services application with external data sources.
What should you do?
A. Deploy a SharePoint farm in the europe.contoso.com domain.
B. Configure Kerberos constrained delegation.
C. Configure basic Kerberos delegation.
D. Configure anonymous access in the SharePoint farm.
In most enterprise environments, Excel Calculation Services will be running on a different computer from the data source. This means that Kerberos delegation (constrained delegation is recommended) will be required to enable data connections that use Integrated Windows authentication. For more information about how to configure Kerberos constrained delegation for Excel Services, see Configure Kerberos authentication for SharePoint 2010 Products (white paper).
A company’s SharePoint environment contains three web applications.
The company must record the following information for each document in any of the three web applications:
The date and time at which the document was last reviewed. Additional custom date and time information as requirements are identified.
You have the following requirements:
– Ensure that the current information is available when searching content and for refining search results.
– Ensure that the additional custom date and time information can be assigned to content in all web applications.
– Ensure that SharePoint users who are not farm administrators can record additional date and time information as required.
You need to meet the requirements. What should you do?
A. Create a column of data type Date and Time in a document library in each site collection.
B. In Central Administration, create a term set with a term of data type Date and Time.
C. Create a content type that uses a custom field of data type Date and Time in each site collection.
D. Create a site column of data type Date and Time in each site collection.
Drag and Drop Question
A company has a multi-tenant SharePoint environment that includes a web application named WebApp1. WebApp1 is not secure.
The company plans to install SharePoint apps that allow all tenants access to custom applications.
You need to ensure that WebApp1 can host the SharePoint apps over a secure URL.
Which three actions should you perform in sequence? (To answer, move the appropriate actions from the list of actions to the answer area and arrange them in the correct order.)
Drag and Drop Question
You are troubleshooting services in a SharePoint environment.
The services have the following logging requirements:
– Business Connectivity Services must have only the minimum logging level.
– Word Automation Services must log all errors.
– The Search service logs must log all activity.
You need to apply the appropriate trace log diagnostic level for each service.
Which diagnostic level should you apply to each service? (To answer, drag the appropriate levels to the correct service or services in the answer area. Each level may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content.)
You plan to create a workflow design by using Microsoft Visio 2013 and then import the design into SharePoint Designer 2013. You need to ensure that you have repetition capability. Which shape should you use?
B. Assign a Task
You plan to create a SharePoint Business Process Automation (BPA) project. You need to process items for approval with the least amount of developer effort. Which tool should you use?
A. Remote Event Receiver
B. Out-of-the-box workflow
C. SharePoint Designer workflow
D. Work Item Timer Job
Contoso uses a SharePoint site that contains subsites. Each subsite represents different projects. Each project site is based on a team site template and stores information and documents. Contoso has five teams: Manufacturing, Sales, Administration, Marketing, and IT. You must create a different look and feel for each team site such that any visitor to the site can identify the team by looking at the colors, fonts, and background image of the site. You need to create a different look and feel for each team. What should you do? (Each correct answer presents part of the complete solution. Choose all that apply.)
A. Open Contoso Corporate Microsoft PowerPoint Slides Template, save the template as
ContosoCorporate.master, and then upload it to the Theme Gallery.
B. From SharePoint Designer, go to Content Types. Right-click and select Content Type Settings.
C. Get a site background image for each team and upload it to the site collection images library.
Then create a new master page for each team site by using the Master Page Gallery.
Set the version to 15.
D. From the Web Designer Galleries, choose Composed Looks and create a new item for each team site.
Specify the title, URL of the master page, theme, background image, and font schema file.
E. On the Site Settings page in the Look and Feel section, choose Change the look.
F. Create a new font XML schema with a font specification for each team.
A SharePoint farm includes two front-end web servers, one application server, and two clustered servers that run Microsoft SQL Server. The SharePoint Foundation Web Application service is not running on the application server.
You plan to configure the SharePoint farm to receive and store email messages and email message attachments in libraries.
You need to ensure that users can send email messages and attachments directly to libraries across the entire farm. You must accomplish this goal by using the least amount of effort.
Which two actions should you perform? (Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. Install and configure the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service on each application server.
B. Install and configure the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP) service on each front- end web server.
C. Enable and start the SharePoint Foundation Web Application service on each application server.
D. Enable incoming email by using the Automatic settings mode.
E. Enable and start the SharePoint Foundation Web Application service on each front-end web server.
F. Enable incoming email by using the Advanced settings mode.
B (not A):
* Incoming email for SharePoint 2013 uses the SMTP service. You can use the SMTP service in one of two ways. You can install the SMTP service on one or more servers in the farm, or administrators can provide an email drop folder for email that is forwarded from the service on another server.
* If you are not using a drop folder for email, the SMTP service must be installed on every front-end web server in the farm that you want to configure for incoming email.
F (not D):
* The basic scenario applies to a single-server farm environment and is recommended if you want to use default settings. The advanced scenario applies to a single-server farm or a multiple-server farm and contains several advanced options from which to choose
Verify that the user account that is performing this procedure is a member of the Administrators group on the server that is running the SharePoint Central Administration website.
In Central Administration, click System Settings. On the System Settings page, in the E-Mail and Text Messages (SMS) section, clickConfigure incoming e-mail settings.
If you want to enable sites on this server to receive email, on the Configure Incoming E-mail
Select the Advanced settings mode.
* To configure incoming email in an advanced scenarioetc.
Not C, not E: The SharePoint Foundation Web Application service is not running on the application server.
Reference: Configure incoming email for a SharePoint 2013 farm
You provision a Search service application and a User Profile service application for a SharePoint farm.
A company policy requires that an account other than the default content access account must be used for crawling content.
You need to configure permissions to crawl the profile store.
Which User Profile service application object should you configure? (To answer, select the appropriate object in the answer area.)
1.| Braindump2go 2016/08 New 70-331 PDF & 70-331 VCE 234Q&As Download:http://www.braindump2go.com/70-331.html
2.| Braindump2go 2016/08 70-331 New Exa Questions: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B75b5xYLjSSNZ2ZEQ3RCMWVUWUU&usp=sharing